e-petition

Done

Rosina x

UPDATE

I’ve just came accross this like. https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/53554

What do you guys think?

Iv signed, and hope ok, copied and posted to another forum??

mem I’m not sure what you are asking, this is a different petition…isn’t it?

Jan

Don’t panic J. If we all spread the word more will sign, I’m sure.

Hi Janhhh,

Yes it’s a different petition. And Yes I’m a geek with these things

I am going through a relapse now. Severe virtigo. The meds I’m taking is making my muscles cramp. My manager doesn’t understand that because I look healthy, I am not. It just really made me thiink that illness really can be hard see by the eye.

Anyway thank god for diazapam. I love it I’m off my tits on it now.

Thank you SquiffyG!!!

Signed

BeckyX

Hi mem. Gone a step further and tweeted it, getting lots of re’tweets, and sign ups, it’s very frustrating when people don’t understand, but (you don’t get it till you’ve got it) saw this quote thought how true, iv stopped taking all the drugs that I was put on, that I’m sure Made me worse?? Now Vit D3 5000iu and ibuprofen/paracetamol mix, two months now, don’t feel any worse? Good luck.

The link’s gone into our MS monthly newsletter (forgot that I’d asked them to put it in but apparently I did!)

Wendy x

Goodness bless you Wendy. I wish I were clever like that!

Numbers seem to have gone up since I tweeted link to other ms groups so far only the mssociaty hasn’t retweeted? My daughter has Facebook link too, come on over 100,000 MSers in UK not even 100 signed yet?? Come on people.

Yes agreed! Come people!!

116 signatures!! Getting there!!!

signed!