Driving: Informing the DVLA

Hi, I’ve been told to inform the DVLA after my diagnosis regarding my driving license so that they can assess if I am fit to drive. I have found the form to fill out here: Report your medical condition (form CN1) - GOV.UK
However I cannot find the postal address. Could anyone who has gone through this before help me find the right information? Thank you

Drivers Medical Group, DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1TU.