Forum

Dream

I had a dream last night that I was travelling with the Queen. We were in a large, chauffeur driven, solid gold Rolls Royce. We both had tartan blankets over our knees.

People kept saying through the open window that I shouldn’t be with the Queen but she was determined that I stay. We were getting on like a house on fire.

I woke up with a wonderful feeling of calm.

How very peculiar!

Have a lovely weekend gang,

Pat x

Hello Pat, it’s nice to know we can still drift into something totally bizarre. Yesterday I imagined the rain would stop and I would be able to go to the farmers’ market in my tramper as my wife pushed our little daughter along in the pram. Guess what? The sun shone and we spent over fifty quid! There is now a satisfying amount of meat in the freezer. (Sorry veggies!) I always dream that I can walk properly!

Besst wishes, Steve x.

Lovely, bizarre dream Pat. So lovely to dream nonsense! It’s a sign of a calm person I think. I’m the same as you Steve, I always dream that I can walk properly! Teresa xx

Nice one Pat, you should be with the Queen I’m sure she’d be honoured.

Nice one Pat, you should be with the Queen I’m sure she’d be honoured. M x Still no damned smileys