Double Vision - ghosting

Hi everyone. I am undiagnosed but have many of the symptoms already discussed on this forum so i won’t bore you with them all!

Whilst waiting on my neurology appt (waiting time was 33 weeks now around 25 weeks) the vertical double vision is really annoying. I have had this before in my right eye, i also developed a blind spot in this eye and it gradually went away. This time i have had it in my left eye for a couple of weeks, then both eyes, now my right eye is worse my eye socket feels painful, and laboured to move.I work in an opticians so i am checked regularly, also seen an opthalmologist, i am just wondering if anyone else feels pain behind their eye, which goes into the cheek bone, do you wear contacts or glasses and does changing from one to the other help. Im on week four of this, i take pain medication anyway which doesn’t help. It’s far worse in the mornings. Close up reading and tv and anything dark on a light background it a pure nuisance to see properly!

Hi everyone. I am undiagnosed but have many of the symptoms already discussed on this forum so i won’t bore you with them all!

Whilst waiting on my neurology appt (waiting time was 33 weeks now around 25 weeks) the vertical double vision is really annoying. I have had this before in my right eye, i also developed a blind spot in this eye and it gradually went away. This time i have had it in my left eye for a couple of weeks, then both eyes, now my right eye is worse my eye socket feels painful, and laboured to move.I work in an opticians so i am checked regularly, also seen an opthalmologist, i am just wondering if anyone else feels pain behind their eye, which goes into the cheek bone, do you wear contacts or glasses and does changing from one to the other help. Im on week four of this, i take pain medication anyway which doesn’t help. It’s far worse in the mornings. Close up reading and tv and anything dark on a light background it a pure nuisance to see properly!