Does Nobody Understand the Difficulties We xperience When Using Websites?

I give up- I think my laptop is broken. I was hoping that an MS site would be ea

sier to use.

Regards to all-I will try again

Chris

Websites are designed mostly by and for people with 20/20 vision and healthy muscle and limb control. Given the huge variety of ailments we can suffer from and the complete randomness of their occurance, I think it would be quite hard to design a cheap website for us.

There are much better forums available, but they cost money, presumably mssociety is run as cheaply as possible so it can use more money to contribute to the cause.

If you are having trouble reading text a good tip is to hold down Left Control key and then roll your mouse wheel up or down. This will scale the web page and make it easier to read. Windows also has some accesibility options for disabled users and most browsers have methods of increasing text size for the operating menus. (ironicaly I can’t resize this text to make it easier to read for some reason!)

I find the captcha authorisation very annoying personaly but I understand why it exists, without it, we would be bombarded by so much robot posting ads that there wouldn’t be much to discuss. If that is your problem I believe you can ask the webmaster to add you to the “authorised” users list and then you never have to prove you are human again.

I’m going to “embiggen” this just in case it was your eyesight focus that was troubling you here.

IF YOU CLICK ON STYLES YOU CAN CHANGE THE PRINT SIZE, HOPE THIS IS OF SOME HELP TO YOU.

Been using the computer for years but still not that good on it, but couldn’t see the screen one day and my son said just do this. He pressed control key bottom left and kept it pressed while he press the pluss + sign near the top. Everything sprang to life off the page :slight_smile: why didnt someone tell me this before!! and of course you can press the minus sign - to make it smaller too, easy peasy.

Press more for bigger writing. :slight_smile: sorry cant help with anything else.

Jash__