Do you meet online "buddies"? (not MS)

Just look up the M5… :frowning:

Quite!

Go on Tina…let go of that englishness a wee bit! I know you do analyse stuff and I know you prefer not to invite people into your home…your private place.

This has been aired before with friends hasnt it? Thats fine, but if you meet this signorina in a public place, you could enjoy something brand new and make a great new friend.

I have met a few buddies from here. Always fun and exciting…but I know I am more gregarious than you!

I imagine this lady doesn`t quite realise how far Kent is from Bristol…so you need to explain that to her and be prepared for her need to stay overnight somewhere. That doesnt have to be in your home…get some B&B info for her.

It would be a shame to miss out on what could be a great time and a new life long friend…

pollx

Just do it !!

She doesn’t have to come to your home, I hate people in my home too (mostly because it is a god awful mess). There are lots of public places where you can meet someone. Life’s too short. You could end up a lonely old lady thinking about all the what ifs and then you’ll regret it … Get some meds for whatever is brewing and then go and have some fun.

T x