Dilemma at hand

Hi folks,
I am rubbish at using this forum, so apologies in advance, I’ve probably posted in wrong place etc.
I am after some expert ( you guys) advice.
I am due to start kesimpta on 11th September ( I have chosen that date- long story.
I am getting hassled to have all sorts of vaccines. Now, I am usually first in the queue, BUT my current ms activity that led to an MS diagnosis was after the last vaccine I had (covid)- so, I am reluctant to have any more as it might cause a flare. I am told by the ‘experts’ - up to you! Well, that is about as helpful as a chocolate fire guard😉.
I am up to date on most stuff, but need the Men B and pneumonia- but they are quite fierce jabs- so HELP. If it was you what would you do?

MS as you know is very individual, so no on can really know how you will react.

Have you had these vaccines before?did you react? If you are normally ok with vaccines I think I would have them ASAP and then there is a couple of months before you start Kesimpta

No one can predict what will happen, and you know your body best - so its got to be your choice.

Not much help, Ali

Talk to your MS team and direct your question through the nurses to your Consultant. They may have some specific guidance for you and by putting them in the loop, you are making them partially responsible for the solution.

Don’t listen to here say or conspiracy theorists, take advice from professionals who know your history.