December

Hello from a sunny cold Crowborough.

This time of year our thoughts may well turn to online shopping and the careful selection of delivery addresses to help guard our little secrets. As a firm adherent to the “but it’s only November” school of thought, I can happily reveal that I’ve now succumbed to the great festive fist the media is waving about under our noses.

I have many memories of trawling around over-crowded shopping centres trying to ignore the mild panic swimming around me. How things have changed. yet how things have not changed. I have written some thoughts if you wish to read them. It’s not MS based but it’s based on the views of an MS sufferer.

Best wishes, Steve.

A very enjoyable piece Steve. Reminds me why I’m grateful we only have small family gatherings for Christmas. The dinner on the floor after the oven is not an uncommon occurrence as I often manage to drop it, (I try to ensure that bit of the floor remains clean so I don’t have to start again, though it takes nothing from the meal, certainly adding something interesting). This year my daughter is cooking Xmas dinner for the first time which means I’m doing dishes (I’ve bribed the plumber to fit my new dishwasher in time), so I’m not sure yet what we’re having. We don’t like turkey so it’s possibly lamb.

Well I hope your day is less eventful than your prediction.

Cath x

1 Like

Nice read, sorry I had to drop it yesterday but I clicked on the link at an inopportune time and had to leave it

Sonia x

1 Like