Curious.

I’ve never had it.

Hi

only had chicken-pox and German measels ,and bad nose bleeds where i lost days off school , sitting with a basin

Fiona x

Another nope, not me

No. Nor me.

Shazzie xx

…forgot to add jaundice to my previous post. HURRRRAH!!

Dom

The really interesting thing would be if any of us have not been infected by Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) But of course, we’d all have to have blood tests. EBV causes Glandular fever but an EBV infection can be symtomless - about 90 to 95% of us in the UK have been infected by EBV

(If anybody hasn’t read about EBV and MS there was the study that showed this and that all the MSers had EBV antibodies. Meta-analysis of EBV and MS (pooling the data from several studies) have shown means of close of close to 100% Of MSers had EBV antibodies - I think the uncertainty of the analysis means that all MSers might have EBV antibodies. : Multiple Sclerosis Research: EBV and MS: is EBV the cause?. )

No,not me

had it at 16

I had it at age 17, it lasted for the best part of 8 months.

Mary

not me

I had glandular fever when I was 17 and chicken pox at 1 year old. Was also diagnosed with CFS before being diagnosed with MS.

I did when I was 15 but not majorly. Recovered within 3-4weeks x

Not me. Had several bouts of tonsillitis that has continued into adulthood. Had mumps twice when I was young. Was quiet a healthy youngster and adult really apart from this lovely disease that is totally wiping me out at the moment.

nope

Yes, at 18 years. Underestimated the effect, never really caught up and very nearly failed my a-levels completely. Not a good year.

Nope I’ve never had GF, but I am EBV positive. Ash x