Could I have MS? ᥬ🤔᭄

Hi everyone. I am new here and like most I have concerns about my health. I have questions about whether my symptoms could be MS related or fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed over 2 years ago with fibro following treatment for low vitamin D. I was getting burning sensations in my legs which gradually became worse. I finally went to my gp when I got what felt like the worst flu. The pain in my legs and all over was unbearable. After vit d treatment i was prescribed lyrica for fibro. My main symptom has always been burning skin sensation in limbs. There are days my clothes hurt and i can’t even hug my kids because it hurts so much. I was never sent to a rheumatologist. 1 year on the meds seem to stop working so I rang the doc and they doubled the dosage. I’ve had weird symptoms over the past few years but they are random and can last from a day to a couple of weeks. The one constant is itch. Feels like my blood is overheated and i need to cool down but i take an antihistamine everyday to stop this itch. I get bouts of vertigo that lasts over days or weeks. Thankfully nothing sickening but sudden and brief. I have become very sensitive to motion. I get headaches for days, then gone. Sometimes auras and migraine. I have often felt like my wrist is broken. Pain shoots through it so badly that i cant even turn on a tap. Could last a day to a week. My memory is rubbish. I can be irritable. My vision is not as good as it used to be and I’ve recently gotten glasses. Could be an age thing. (44) If i get a flare up I feel pain and stiffness in my arms and legs and trip easily and find it hard to walk and climb stairs. I feel constant pain on my right side, especially leg and hip. My arms and legs feel weak all the time. I get tingly and numbness in my hands and fingers. My pinky was numb yesterday. Fine today. Now it feels as if the lyrica is wearing off again. I am in pain more often. I told the doc about vertigo and itch. I was told to use skin cream and prescribed serc. Should i just accept this is fibro? Has anyone been diagnosed with fibro and ms later. Do some ms symptoms appear and disappear randomly while others linger? I have never been tested for ms. Just blood tests to rule out other things prior to fibro diagnosis. I would really value your honest opinion. Thanks for reading. Sorry it’s so long.

Hiya, not sure if i can help much. But i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 3 years ago but have now been told its MS. Go to your doctors and explain to them your concerns.
Sarah