I’ve been experiencing symptoms that have been driving me to the edge of insanity. I’m unable to live a normal life because of them. Most notably because of the first symptom listed. I’m 30 years old so a couple symptoms started around the age of 20. I am planning on asking my doctor if he’d be willing to do an MRI for me. I know my symptoms aren’t traditional MS symptoms but maybe some out there experienced similar things?
- Constipation / leakage / inability to wipe clean - 11 years nonstop. This just started one day and never stopped. I seem to be constipated no matter how much fiber I take!
- Flat stools - 2 years
- Post nasal - 10 years nonstop. This just started randomly one day and never stopped.
- Inability to keep eyes focused. If I keep them on one thing, they will go out of focus after only a few seconds. - 3 years
- Lisp that comes and goes. - 10 years
- Random extreme tailbone pain that lasts for a week. Happened twice.
- Entire head got a cold sensation for about 2 weeks. I’d have to wear a snow cap to keep it warm. Happened twice.
- Fatigue. Heavy arms, heavy legs. - 1 year
- Anxiety. Probably not related. Always been anxious.
- Bad forgetfulness that seems to vary. - 5 years ago is when it started to get bad. Constantly losing things. Constantly forgetting why I walked to the other room, etc.