Can anyone recommend a consultant?


I was recently diagnosed with MS and I’d like to ask my GP to refer me to someone who specialises in MS. Can anyone recommend a consultant? I live in the South East and can easily travel to London.

Also does anyone know if I am allowed to ask my GP to do this?

Thank you,

well why not ask and see…mine gave me her preferences where I live


were you not diagnosed by an m.s. specialist in the first place?

There is nothing wrong in asking your g.p. for a referral to a specialist

Dr [Dr. name removed] at the national hospital for neurology in London. He has in the past been referred to as the Jose morinho of neurology. He is a good man x

1 Like