Call me paranoid, but...

I have noticed a pattern, when I comment on a thread, I am often the last one, so a thread killer I must be. Before anyway thinks I am being “oh woe is me”, I hasten to add that I am not in despair at this or worried really, just realise I am probably a little late to the party ha ha.

hope everyone is well out there in MS land. Gonna try and hang some clothes out to dry, this should be fun…

ta at for now xxx

Oh Slug. I am sure it is just that you are a little late to the party. Can’t be anything else.

Hope you got on ok hanging the washing out. I can usually hang it out it’s getting back down the path and in that is the probably. We can always sit and watch it dry!!

Take care and keep replying.

Shazzie xx

It could be that your comments are so pithy and complete that nobody has anything worthwhile to add

jane

2 Likes

dont worry about it, i am the same,i always seem to’ kill’ a thread too lol

J x

hi slug

don’t worry about it. nobody else does!

i’m more of a slug killer (sorry - not you).

i got drunk last week, a proper jolly old mess.

got up in the early hours for a cuppa, went into the kitchen and stood on something wet.

we’ve had a leak from upstairs so i looked down and it was the biggest, fattest slug ever.

i did that shameful, girlie dance, stamping my feet and squealing “argh a slug!”.

the cat was hovering, ever-hopeful near her food bowl and when she saw me she gave me the most disparaging look!

i swear the slug was giving me the same look!

now please feel free to kill this load of drivel i just added to your post!

carole x

1 Like

Carole - l can beat that - My cat brings her ‘catch of the day’ [well night] into my bedroom most nights - she miaows to let me know she has a present for me. Lately, it has been young rats - OK if she has killed them - but no so good if she lets it go and its hiding in my wardrobe. l had to empty all my shoes/boots looking for it. Lots of droppings everywhere - l swear it must have cr*pped its weight in poo!! Still l could not find it - then yesterday l could smell a ‘dead’ rat. Holy SMoke - what a pong - and it was obviously under my bed. l have a large heavy oak sleigh bed which had to be pulled out so l could reach the critter with my gripper-helping hand. l flushed it down the loo.

Then last night she woke me - l could hear squeaking - so it is another live critter - but l could not see any remains this morning. So looks like we shall be hauling the bed out again. When its been raining l have noticed a slug stuck onto the cats fur - so l expect that is where yours came from.

l never thought l would be joining the Rat Race!!

2 Likes

I remember having a really bad dream once that I had an ear infection…ah, no not an ear infection - that’d have been the frog squealing repeatedly til he cat killed it! I must have been really tired not to wake

I’m also a thread killer I sometimes think people don’t want to smile

Sonia x

spacejacket

our cat doesn’t go outside because my son whose cat she is won’t allow it because she isn’t the brightest and we live on a busy main road.

she used to try to get out through the window but she is too chunky for that.

sonia

my life is too mad not to laugh!

ms is not funny but often makes me laugh anyway.

i’m old enough to know better but still do mad stuff like getting dreadfully drunk last week.

still have a smirk about it on day 5 of the hangover!!

oh and i left my walking stick in the pub!

had to hobble back for it stickless.

carole x

1 Like

All good people, I’ve stood on snails, but not slugs, they give me the yukkies. Oh to have cats, can’t think of much worse then hunting dead things in bedroom… Carole, is there a story why pigpen was called pigpen and not tigger or blackie (cats from childhood) or some other moggie name, I’m fascinated

All good people, I’ve stood on snails, but not slugs, they give me the yukkies. Oh to have cats, can’t think of much worse then hunting dead things in bedroom… Carole, is there a story why pigpen was called pigpen and not tigger or blackie (cats from childhood) or some other moggie name, I’m fascinated

slug…do you know that slugs and snails can kill doggies?

Our young pup eats anything and everything…she picked up a snail but only ate half of it…so although she is a french poodle, she doesnt share their tastes for such yeuky foods!

Hubby came in and yelled, Sophies eaten a snail!`

I yelled Lungworm!

He yelled Vet?

I yelled Yes.

He took her and she was given an antidote…£8…could`ve been worse!

She is fine!

pollx

Poll, We have just wormed our new donkeys for LungWorm - it is quite a problem for them as well. . Have you seen the donkeys - on my facebook yet.

When l was out with my dogs yesterday - on the bridle-way through the woods - beautiful bluebells. Came up to a pool of water and there was a mother duck and about 15 just hatched ducklings having a swim. The mum flew off - and the ducklings were dashing for cover. My Rottie -Reg - went up for a drink - and was surprised to see all these little ducklings. One panicked and flipped over on its back and was struggling to right itself - and Reg just carefully nudged it and it turned over and waddled off. l was so relieved - as l did wonder if he would step on them - yea of little faith - what a star he is. Just been to the boot sale - lots of children and dogs - and he again showed what a good soul he is. Saw some lovely poodles Poll. And my daughter was there selling the unwanted contents of her wardrobes. She had been there since 6am was desperate for a pee. ln a couple of hours she had sold £120. l did recognise a few things that were actually mine that she had borrowed a couple of years ago. l did not buy them back.

Funny and oh-ing stories.

Your rotties sure do put the traditional idea of them as dangerous dogs, to rest! The duck family story is so ,lovely.

Not seen your donkeys yet…will take a gander…

pollxx

pigpen was a long haired cat and when he was a kitten he looked dead scruffy.

there was a character in the peanuts cartoon called pigpen.

he was such a cute kitten and used to snuggle up my jumper.

Thanks Carole, that’s a lovely story of pigpen xx