Bubbles

Hello good people.

I know some of us can spend a lot of time indoors, sometimes on our own. But that needn’t put us in the realms of the bubble people. As usual, I am trying to make sense of life from the position of the chronically affected.

Here’s some more food for thought should you wish to read it.

https://wordpress.com/post/mcchrystalise.wordpress.com/15161

Steve

1 Like

Steve I can’t get the link to work, don’t know if it is just me or a problem.

Hope you are feeling better.

Pam x

1 Like

I thought it was just me. It’s taking me to my own (very new/novice attempt at a blog) page???

1 Like

Hi Steve I enjoy reading your blogs but I cannot access this one! Sue

1 Like

Hmmmm.

Here it is again. (How queer.)

https://wordpress.com/post/mcchrystalise.wordpress.com/15161

This is the general link to the blog page.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Nope. Still won’t open. :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry about the link.

If you put “mcchrystalise.wprdpress.com” into google or equivalent, you will find it there.

Steve

1 Like

This seems to work as a direct link Bubbles – mcchrystaleyes

1 Like

Yes this works. Thought provoking read Steve. Hope the rest of the year is a good one for you. Sue

1 Like

Thanks Steve , it was interesting . I’ve sometimes felt in a bubble myself but its usually when I’m feeling down , it’s a lonely isolated feeling . I’m much happier when I’m sharing my bubble with friends and family … And sometimes complete strangers , I sat waiting for Molly on the chairs outside the gym and and listened to an elderly couples’ life story , how they remembered Frodsham in the old days and what it was like at the old cinema when they were courting …I loved sharing their bubble. …and the other kind of Bubbles the ones in the tub with the wand , Naomi and Laura ( twin granddaughters) love those kind of Bubbles , so does Frazer , he always tries to eat them!. Naomi first word was bubbles. Lovely to read Steve …I agree with you over the homeless, everyone counts , the world will be a better place when people stop judging others and show true kindness. Michelle and Frazer xx