breath test

Hi all, now you may think the title of my post refers to drink driving…but no!

reading a reply Rizzo gave toTonka on newley diagnosed forum, she mentioned a new breath test to diagnose MS. Fascinating indeed!

So, I googled the topic. There was quite a bit of info. Ill mention it to my MS nurse, when I see her in April. I dont expect much in response from her.

Anyone else heard about this and mentioned it to the medics?

luv POllx

Hiya Poll,

I expect they will soon be able to tell us whats in our diet too. I hope they soon invent a test to prove someone is in pain and at what threshhold because pain is unseen and the sooner its recognised the better.

Would be a lot easier for those undiagnosed to get a diagnosis faster hopefully. Now I simply must stop eating garlic and onions!

Take care,

bren

xx

dya think itll come our way…ever?

luv Pollx

This thread is the scond hit on google if you type “MS Breath test” :slight_smile:

Aren’t there some dogs who are supposed to smell cancer in people…Anybody ever have a dog go a bit…?

Wb

Hi Wb, cheers for your reply. I have also heard there are dogs who can warn owners of an epileptic seizure coming on too. marvelous!

Our little poodle, Lucy, knows when I need hubby, if hes in the garage or garden. I just say stuck!` and she barks in a way he knows i need him! Bless her, eh?

luv Pollx