Forum

Bored

Been awake since before six, can’t get up until wife gets me up and she catching up on sleep. Battery about to go flat what can I do?

Weather’s rubbish. Stay in bed til lunch time then watch QPR v Derby? That’s sort of my plan, except I know I shouldn’t really stay in bed too long otherwise getting up becomes even harder- legs like solid pieces of wood, brain line custard…

Audio books and headphones are wonderful, when my body’s broken before my brain turns to mush I lie down and listen. Hands don’t have to hold book up and it doesn’t matter if vision’s blurred. Marvellous invention! Most libraries allow you to download them for free and after 3 weeks they vanish from device.

Hope you get relief soon.

Cath xx

[quote=“Min”]

Audio books and headphones are wonderful, when my body’s broken before my brain turns to mush I lie down and listen. Hands don’t have to hold book up and it doesn’t matter if vision’s blurred. Marvellous invention! Most libraries allow you to download them for free and after 3 weeks they vanish from device.

Hope you get relief soon.

Cath xx

[/quote] Very useful, but spoken word tends to send me back to sleep again!

Up now and watching rubbish on tellie not my finest day.

Cleaned out the garage, following the flooding.
Regretting it now.
Waiting for the BBC to show the qualifying. i don’t give Sky any of my money. They have enough.

This is all on a rubbish nights sleep, as usual.

Ah well… if it helps I’m watching rubbish on telly as well. In fact when you think about it, right now millions of people across the UK are sitting watching rubbish on the telly. Hmmm maybe I depressed you even more… Pouring down here in London… and although I’m not feeling great at least I’m not out in the rain (my cup is a tiny bit full). Pat xx (AND Wallander is on tonight… oooh that cheered me up!). xx

Hi Rob

Enjoy the rugby, I am not into that cos they play with the wrong shaped ball, but luckily footy is on to watch!

Have a good weekend and Bank holiday, just stopped raining here.

Pam x

[quote=“paulx”] Waiting for the BBC to show the qualifying. i don’t give Sky any of my money. They have enough. [/quote] Me neither actually- I was hoping the football and the rugby would be on terrestrial telly. All we’ve got is Madrid v Madrid later. Bah.

I’ve been out in the rain buying shoes for my daughter’s prom. I’m one of the sad people who pay for sky as I don’t smoke, drink or go out much. I like having more than crap tv to watch. It’s only money, you can’t take it with you.

Cath xx

Rain here till 7pm then the sky went blue bloomin’ crazy! Spent the day on the sofa in a can’t be bothered mood today mind and body.

t.v on mute enjoying silent pictures I suppose, with the occasional invasion of the youngest watching power rangers.

measuring my wee wee and drinks started today for the next 3 days ready for Tues appt, life is so exciting,

Pauline

Are you going for urodynamics Pauline? If so, the nurses are really professional and they got me fixed up with a continence nurse who saw me and got my problems solved before my next appointment with the urologist. Good luck.

Cath xx

Hi Cath, Not too sure as my first appt, but I hope so.

Pauline

Who won Madrid ok r Madrid I watched first half the Wallender

Been there done that, got it sorted now Catheter makes my life so much better