Birth month!

Hi folks

Is there anyone here with MS born January 1964? As there seems to be quite a few in the area where I live!

Wendy x

october 1958

but whilst on the theme do you enjoy the month of your birth? i love october- the colours, the smells - my favourite!

carole x

I was born at Christmas time; obviously the lowest time of year for vitamin D3, I’ve always found it difficult ‘to do’ Christmas, being a woman it’s a busy time. I kind of have it sussed these days, start early and use the internet for shopping, MS has made me realise you don’t have to work your butt off; I have help with wrapping these days too!

It’s not a good time to have a birthday though, all the presents coming too close together.

Wendy x

my eldest son was born 22 dec and so he got all his presents at once but when he was small we used to choose some summer toys as well as the usual

so he’d get the usual lego and stuff but also a new paddling pool.

my youngest was born 1st march and we’d do a similar thing

carole x

I was born in early April…which is often Easter…and I get inundated with Easter eggs as birthday presents…which is great as you all know, that I love chocolate. But I have to admit, that sometimes, just sometimes, it would be nice to get something different !! So, I got married on my birthday, two years ago…now I get Easter eggs as wedding anniversary presents too !!! Catherine Xx

Good for you, any excuse for chocolate as far as I’m concerned.

Wendy x

Yes I do think it’s much better for children with winter birthdays these days, your children certainly don’t loose out. Which is a good thing as far as I’m concerned.

Wendy x

Agreed…in fact, I’m away out on my lovely, new, freedom fighter (mobility scooter) to buy some for tonight !! Xx

Hi,

I’m a January(30th) baby, I always wanted my bday to be in July or something as it’s a long time to wait for prezzies between Jan and Dec when you’re a kiddywink. Like buses you wait ages then they all come at once!

BeckyX

I was born a week today 33 years ago!

I was born a week today 33 years ago!

Happy birthday, Karina for a week today !! Yey, a Saturday birthday. They’re the best. Catherine Xx

saturdays child works hard for a living!

my sister was always bawling, she used to practice her sad face in front of the mirror.

she was born on a wedneday and wednesday child is full of woe!

carole x

Snap!; I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Wendy x

Have a great day Karina!

Wendy x

Mmmm me too!

Wendy x

I was born sept. 1971. On a wed but I’m not full of woe. I once heard another version where wed wasn’t full of woe but I can’t remember it

Thanks for the birthday messages - had a BBQ last night with friends as spending my birthday with my wonderful dad! Had a great night last night enjoying the food, the weather, but most importantly my friends company!