BENEFITS OF TURMERIC

Hi everyone.

I have also posted this on the Everyday Living Forum but thought I should post here too.

It’s been quite a long time since I was on this forum.

I just thought I would come on and share some information that may help others.

Some of you probably already know about the health benefits of Turmeric, but for those that don’t, here goes !

Turmeric is, among other things, a natural anti-inflammatory and pain killer.

It is proven to help with Arthritis and lots of other conditions including painful conditions (like MS can be for some of us).

(It is also good for animals)

It can be taken in capsule form or added to food.

It is well worth looking it up to see all the benefits of this spice !

I have just started giving it to my 2 year old black Labrador, who seems to have some pain in his back legs. I will keep you updated on how it goes.

My daughter, who has Ulcerative Colitis, is also starting to add it to her food.

Please look it up and see for yourselves how useful this spice is.

It may not help everyone, but if it can alleviate pain for just a few then it is worth sharing.

Also, as it’s a natural product, it may to be better than relying on chemicals and medicines ?

I really hope this can help someone.

Seb x

1 Like

Thanks Seb.

We use a lot at home, including the fresh stuff. I would suggest that everyone spends time thinking about diet and nutrition. It has helped me, if only to make me feel better about myself. There is still room for the occasional treat though. (Bacon sand wiches.)

Best wishes, Steve.

1 Like

Quick update on the Turmeric “golden paste” that I mentioned before.

I tried it on my Labrador but unfortunately it made no significant difference for him so I have stopped fivinng it.

Sorry to have raised peoples hopes !

Seb x