Bath room catastrophe

Hi All, Well, having got past the “Oh my God how do I use this site” :!: :!: :!: I am actually going to post an MS related topic. I have been waiting for 2 years for my wetroom with my OT going on about how hard it is to get the quotes, to get the funding, to get ANYTHING. On Saturday I was showering ,perched on my bathboard over the bath, when the whole thing slipped and gave way :o I don’t remember much because I was knocked unconscious and my poor little Libby found me. Off to hospital AGAIN and in a neck brace because of my wonky neck. I had concussion but thankfully no further unjury to my neck. I rang my OT on Monday and she was at my place 2 hours later with a safer bathboard and… guess what :?: :?: :?: Magically she had got all the funding approved in that 2 hours. Work should start next week. Unbelievable that it took her 2 years to get NOTHING done and then when a major accident occurs everyting happens immedfiately. To say I am angry is an understatement :evil: Bt at least I will have my swanky new wet room in a week or so :smiley: Shame I had to knocked out cold to get it though :wink: Cheers, Belinda