Baby falcolns Hatching !!

anyone interested,there are baby falcolns hatching on live webcam www.ntu.ac.uk/sustainability/biodiversity/falcons

i have been following for a while now there are 2 chicks hatched this morning and 2 more to hatch.

my family think i am sad lol, i love it i find it really interesting tho.

J x

2 Likes

I am hooked to, thats not sad it is wonderful, I once watched Wedginald a cheddar cheese maturing on a webcam now that is sad

I miss Wedginald

2 Likes

lMAO Don

J X

1 Like

Hi J,

Never, never a saddo. You just care about our home grown wildlife. The UK would be a sadder place without the likes of you and the likes of me - a country girl at heart. Carry on web-camming. More power to us I say.

Anne

P.S. Not really about PPMS but just shows we can and do have interests outside our oft-times small world.

2 Likes

Not sad at all Mrs J…I have a little Jenny Wren nesting in my shed…she’s used the same nest for three years now, very unusual for a wren. We have a camera on her and I’m glued to it all day long…she sits there so prettily on her five tiny, tiny, little eggs …she has also learnt where I keep meal worms…in an outside cupboard and she has found a tiny little hole to pop in and out of…none of my other birds have found them so they have to content themselves with the dish of worms I put out each day.

CJ Wildlife have several cameras to view if you go to their web site.

Nina X

1 Like

Not sad at all, wish I’d read this yesterday! Would have been cool to see them hatch

Don, the cheese probably wouldn’t have held my attention for too long but I suspect I’d need to eat cheese (we get tetchy in our house if we’re down to the last block!), love cheese so much

Sonia x

1 Like

Brilliant - really interesting mrsJ!

“I once watched Wedginald a cheddar cheese maturing on a webcam”

Don, you made me laugh - that is so funny!

1 Like