Authorisation code

Hi everyone I hope it is just me, but I suspect not, but I cannot read the authorisation code when it asks me to use it. :? Pam

No Pam it’s not just you. I can’t read them full stop but have not been asked to since a post last night. However I suspect that is to do with me logging out and logging back in again. If the site demands the use of post verification codes, they should, at the very least, have an audio option for those of us who have sight issues. I have massive issues with colour and very poor sight and if became perminiant I would e forced to leave the site. Which is sad as I really only threw myself back into posting a couple of weeks ago as I needed help and wanted support form everybody here and so wanted to share my experiences with others to feel less isolated. Strudders

I agree, an audio version of the code would be good. I hope all the problems get sorted quickly as it is nice to be able to communicate with others in the same boat as you. Take care Pam

Hmmm. Just testing. Doesn’t look as if I’m going to be asked for an authorisation code today (yipee!) But I’m still not sure if the board understands who I am, as it’s now just saying: “Welcome back”, instead of: “Welcome back Anitra”, as if it had forgotten my name! Let’s se if I post as “me”, or as some random guest.

Anitra wrote:

Hmmm. Just testing. Doesn’t look as if I’m going to be asked for an authorisation code today (yipee!) But I’m still not sure if the board understands who I am, as it’s now just saying: “Welcome back”, instead of: “Welcome back Anitra”, as if it had forgotten my name! Let’s se if I post as “me”, or as some random guest.

Yip you’re posting as “me” :? It seems to say "welcome back " on the forum and “welcome back & username” on your home page V

Those codes can be difficult to read, but some are better than others! I usually get it to generate one I can read if it’s a pain. They usually have an audio option, but I can’t remember if there was one. I hope the fun and games we’ve been having have been fixed now.