And now what ........ not MS

Oh dear yet another set back (woman’s problems) & probably should not burden you with this & sorry about for what I am just about to rant.Got a cyst 12cm on overy & a tumur and will have to have a hysterectomy.Just when I was getting back on track after a massive relapse last year this happens so here we go againmore time off work…Grrrrrr !!

Thanks for looking

A rather feed up Debbie

Hi Debbie. Oh I am so sorry to hear of your latest health problem.

This is a serious condition and has to be sorted, eh?

I had a hysterectomy 31 at the time (now 61, today) due to a pre-cancer in my cervix.

it didnt need any chemo or other treatment.

Hope you go on okay hun.

luv Pollx

Hi Debbie,

As Poll says this is something you get to get sorted hun but it sure is lousy timing. Hopefully though the rest you need after the hysterectomy will also help you recover quicker from your relapse. Just don’t try too much too fast.

Take care and good luck with the operation.

JBK xx

Hi Debbie I’m sure this is going to be no use at all but I had a hysterectomy when I was 20 and ok, it’s not what you want and the time off work is a bind but if it’s any consolation at all, ou really do feel better pretty quickly both physically because the tumour and the associated problems are removed but also psychologically because of the relief of having it gone. If you are having it done laparoscopically the scars are minimal and recovery a lot quicker than the traditional open operation too. But either way, the rest will be good after a relapse !! Best wishes Catherine Xx