acupuncture

hi this is my first post here has any of you tryed acupuncture for your pain with any success i had a sesion on the recomendation of my phsio on monday yesterday it appeard that all the pain from my neck and shoulders landed in my hands also was completly fatigued did absolutly nothing yesterday not so bad this morning would this kind of reaction be normal in the early stages of acupuncture tia hope your all as wellas can be hilly

i tried a couple of sessions of acupuncture.

i was glad for the experience of something new, but it did nothing at all for me, neither good nor bad.

this is not to say everyone would have the same response.

the important ‘take home message’ is the positivity derived from knowing you are willing to try something considered by many, to still be ‘unconventional’. so kudos and maybe try a few more sessions?

hi hope your all good i have had three sesions of acupungure at the reumatology physiotherapy clinic around 30mins with the needles in fitst time i did,nt notice much decond time the pain left my kneck for a few days but had hellish sore hands went for another sesion on thursday had bad day yesterday sore and tired slept very well last night and walking normaly wigh very little pain in my kneck and no sore head fingers xd its helping g

hi hope your all good i have had three sesions of acupungure at the reumatology physiotherapy clinic around 30mins with the needles in fitst time i did,nt notice much decond time the pain left my kneck for a few days but had hellish sore hands went for another sesion on thursday had bad day yesterday sore and tired slept very well last night and walking normaly wigh very little pain in my kneck and no sore head fingers xd its helping g