woohoo its a miracle! DWP

Hi Zelda,

Don’t worry too much about this appointment, as I had exactly the same last week. The guy that saw me admitted that he knew nothing about MS, but he was very nice and kept on apologising for me having to go through this silly situation. I told him that one of my main problems is with anxiety, and he told me that the next time I am called up by the DWP, that I should ignore the letter, and that he would phone me instead. I was incredibly nervous about this meeting but it really was a piece of cake - so much so that I wish we had exchanged private 'phone numbers.

Best of luck to you, but I am sure that you won’t need it.

Best Wishes,

Moira

[quote=“Not a blue nose”]

My girlfiend got called up 12 months ago for medical Atos, got 0 points they did not go into indepth about the condition. She had to wait 9 month for an appeal, only to be put into to the work group. Now 12 months later she got another letter to start all over again!. To look at her, falling to bits her saying its like they dont beleive me. I really dont beleive they going after people who are swinging the lead, sometimes I feel utter disgust the way people who have diagnosed with neurological conditions are treated in this way. No matter how much you try and support, she continuolsly feels like she is being treated as a scrounger.

[/quote] thanks for replying i do feel for your girlfriend. ive just had another look at the letter and right at the end it says im only getting it til november! so what happens after that? its all so unclear to me and very worrying.

x