when to ring

It’s been a week since my 3rd mri, just wanted to ask if its too soon to ring the neuros secretary for results.

thanks

Chis

Hi Chris

My GP told me to wait about 4 weeks before I started phoning the neuro’s secretary, however when I did phone the secretary she was absolutely lovely and really helpful. My advice would be to give them a quick call.

Hi Chris

My GP told me to wait about 4 weeks before I started phoning the neuro’s secretary, however when I did phone the secretary she was absolutely lovely and really helpful. My advice would be to give them a quick call.

Hiya…I had my Mi last thurs and I have called the consultants secretary twice…lol The mri report can take up to 10 days to be sent trhough.however.your consultant should be able to see the scan itself if the system allows.(ie done at same hospital)…I got my scan earlier than expected as they marked it urgent…and luckily I had a cancellation…so it seems right to me that I can be seen in clinic sooner than the previously estimated time of 2-4 wks…lol absoltuely no harm in ringing the secretary…you shouldnt have to but sometimes the system is very slow and so many patients/scans etc…so hopeyou get an appt soon! x