Forum

What's the story????

Good Evening all, My,right leg refused to move and was carried into a restauraunt and carried out by 3 people on 30th May this year. The same problem happened on 15th June and was taken into A & E and kept in until 21st June and discharged. had same problem on 29th June and was kept in until 16th July and discharged. The consultants advised that they don’t think I have had a relapse. I am home now but can barely walk. I need some advice as feel so drained. What’s going on???

Gosh I dont know. What have the doctors said is your problem?

Moyna xxx

I have times when my legs are incredibly heavy and I can’t lift them. I can stand up OK ut am then rooted to the spot. I put it down to the heat or fatigue in my case.

hi

my right leg did exactly the same thing.

we were headed off for manchester to watch a band and i could barely walk.

i made it there but it did the same thing again when i tried to leave.

i found that i could push it forward if i prodded the back of my thigh.

another weirdo in manchester!!!

carole x

Hi eveyone husband has had this ,gone to walk legs wouldnt move and fell over happerned twice one day and hasnt had it since touch wood.xx julie

Hi, have you been diagnosed with MS yet?

If so, this is just typical of what happens…the legs dont get the brain`s messages to move.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont, then overtime this can happen all the time.

I think that`s the answer, no?

pollx

Good |Evening all, The docs said that it could be re emergence, progression and wasnt given any realk answer. I was dis harged and now I am in my room and balance is poor etc. Thank you for replies.

I wwas diagnosed with MS in 2010 but it had been there since 2006