what song best describes you?

just wanted 2 ask what song describes the way you feel mine is iris by the goo goo dolls :cry:

l think my song to day would to Bridge over troubled water by the great pair S/G :oops: Jan xx

not sure dont dream its over one of my favs by crowded house. hi btw caz x

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me… LOL, I wish! More like ‘comfortably numb’…!

Queen Dont Stop Me Now :lol: julsiexx

We Are The Champions - Queen For the lyric “I’ve paid my dues, time after time, I’ve done my sentence, but committed no crime…” Actually, thinking about it, the whole thing is relevant to how I feel about things L x

oooh, also I Want To Break Free - Queen (I like Queen) I visualise singing that to the stupid disease L x

Blondie - Sunday Girl

Big Blondie fan so also living in The real World!

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. A x

:smiley: Definately Suzie Quatro Too Big

Something Good —.Utah Saints

Mines “The Ballad of Lucy Jordan” by Dr Hook :lol: Only I’m slightly over the age of 37 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Jess

“Yesterday” The Beatles

…sorry, it’s a Dutch one (although a newer version is partially in French…) It’s “Laat Me” by Ramses Shaffy…it more or less goes like this…“Leave me alone, Let me do my own thing, I have always done it like this…” A lot of people that know me would agree that that is sooooo me… (he means well by the way but is stubborn…)

FIX YOU,cold play… quality song

jessiej wrote:

Mines “The Ballad of Lucy Jordan” by Dr Hook :lol: Only I’m slightly over the age of 37 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Jess

the song doesn’t describe me but I absolutely love it and relate to it. Liz

thanx everyone for getting bk xxx

UFO - Dr Dr

Din’t stop believing the original by Journey (not that runnish nicked by Glee) Ronin