What are we in for?

Hi everyone I am looking for some insight on what it’s like to live with someone with MS. As of recently my girlfriend has been diagnosed and is starting to show the symptoms, her two fingers have started going numb, on and off. She has had one stemcell treatment or hormones already (not sure exactly) and her symptoms have subsided. Whilst Iam not a person with multiple schlerosis, she is, and it has absolutely devastated me. I love her so much and want to marry her, but you can’t blame me for thinking twice about our relationship because this will affect our future marriage, way of life and our children. Not to mention I won’t be able to afford her treatments. My family has found out due to someone I told not keeping a secret, and unfortunately, they have all advised me to run for the hills before it’s too late :frowning: If I was to marry her, what should I expect from MS? What are your stories as partners? I have not told her my thoughts because it will devistate her, and I try my absolute best to make her feel good about herself, and shine the spotlight away from her MS, I don’t want her to feel like a lepper. Iam holding on to the thought that life is full of surprises good and bad.

I replied to you on EL.

pollsx

I replied on the Everyday Living forum. Two threads might get confusing to follow! :slight_smile: