Welsh miners x

Just want to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and friends of the 4 welsh miners who have tragically been found today. I work in and around the area and realise what a close community it is . Jo x

Jo You are so right , it is a tragedy beyond my words. Like you I live in Wales and work in the Ystrad /Pontardawe areas. Such lovely , lovely people. It kind of grounds you and makes you realise how lucky we are all , today. Shan x

Very, very sad news V

I know. Who would have thought - A Welsh mining disaster in 2011.

It’s a terrible tragedy. This kind of thing shouldn’t happen in 2011 in modern Wales. My thoughts go out to the families and the community left behind. xx

jobryz wrote:

Just want to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to all the families and friends of the 4 welsh miners who have tragically been found today. I work in and around the area and realise what a close community it is . Jo x

I echo your words here - my OH works within the area and we only live a few miles away ourselves. In case anyone’s interested, the community of Pontardawe have a created a Facebook Event- those on FB should be able to see this link to it, it’s called a Candle burns Bright. Facebook - log in or sign up My own candle which I lit can be seen on my Flickrstream - I think you can access it via a grey bubble thingy under my message. Eiona x