Voting day!

Placed my vote, done a weeks shopping & fed the birds. All before the whiners wake.

Let the urine taking commence in this Great Britain that everyone wants to live.

The land of freedom of speech, security, services, schools & the NHS.

All in the memory of those past & the future to come!

Not some winning idiot, claiming they know all, to shovel their crap in a place they don’t belong.

T-Rex land GRRRR!

Going after work and in a right pissy mood…

Nothing will change. I’ve told my son to clean is act up. It’s all a puppet show of media ratings & bullshit. Where there’s muck, there’s money, so they say. I could even turn to allotments & grow some vegetables. Ho arrrr…

Yes - freedom of speech…as long as you don’t say anything.

shhh…

Don’t tell anyone. It’s far worse than what people think. You can’t do that either.

As for having health problems, savings & inventing original ideas. Copy write toilet breaks. The vultures are here.

Terrestrial Pioneers avoid the thieves & they don’t like it. Folks need to be on the radar. To make life for some, easier.

Terry pees

Oh oh oh what a lovely bore, as the song almost goes.

From open legged conference posturing to the repeated proclamation of a tough carnivorous mammal; strong and sable, the whole thing is a prime bore from the country of bore nestling in the land of nod.

As for the BBC and its obsessive monothematic reportage, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

On the button Steve.

Oh crap, I burned my cheese & bacon oatcakes.

Terry