Victoria Wood. Can't believe she's gone.

What sad, sad news. I always loved her so much. She always made me laugh and was so brilliant as a serious actress too…as in ‘Housewife 49’.

Here’s a great clip of her singing a brilliant song which is very apt on this the day of her passing.

​Pat xx

3 Likes

So sad Pat, and such a young age, she will be greatly missed.

R.I.P. Victoria x

Pàm x

2 Likes

Victoria Wood has made us laugh, ponder and cry all through her career. Came as quite a shock and so unexpected. We will all miss her smile, her piano playing, her singing and her dramas. Remember Dinner Ladies. Just loved the series.

Our heartfelt sympathies to her family and her friends.

Rest in Peace Victoria.

Anne

3 Likes

So sad, i loved her in Dinner ladies.

J x

3 Likes

Such a shock to read the news yesterday and so very very sad.

Nina x

2 Likes

May I recommend ‘val de ree…’ RIP Mx

2 Likes

So very sad- she was such a lovely person who made us all laugh so much. Do look at Victoria Wood 's Step Aerobics youtube video - And don your pink leotards and join in!!! This is Victoria at her best.

3 Likes

Also a huge fan, the Barry & Frieda song is one of my faves

So very happy that I managed to see her live in Reading a good few years back now, with my Mum and sisters. We all remember it so well and so fondly. She never failed to make you smile.

Gutted that we are chalking up so many losses this year. I’ve read about the reasons why etc. but truthfully I still cried at a Bowie video a couple of weeks ago, watched a Ronnie Corbett programme that made me cry (with happy memories of growing up) and then Victoria and Prince just a few days later.

Sorry to waffle but I’m starting to wonder and really don’t want to lose another favourite for a while!

Sonia xx

2 Likes

Also a huge fan, the Barry & Frieda song is one of my faves

So very happy that I managed to see her live in Reading a good few years back now, with my Mum and sisters. We all remember it so well and so fondly. She never failed to make you smile.

Gutted that we are chalking up so many losses this year. I’ve read about the reasons why etc. but truthfully I still cried at a Bowie video a couple of weeks ago, watched a Ronnie Corbett programme that made me cry (with happy memories of growing up) and then Victoria and Prince just a few days later.

Sorry to waffle but I’m starting to wonder and really don’t want to lose another favourite for a while!

Sonia xx

1 Like