Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I recieved a call from my neuro on Friday. My titre level for the JC virus has increased somewhat and I have been advised (not told to) to ditch the tysabri. I know some people ignore the levels and some dont even want to know (i wish i didnt) - but I do now know and I have made the decision to start Fingolimod (dont even know if I am spelling that correctly).
So I wondered what peoples experiences are…I have tried to search as I know there will be info on here somewhere - but I cannot find it (problem lies between keyboard and chair I am sure).
All I know so far is that I need an MRI a lumber puncture (dodged that bullet up until now) and some blood work. I gather you are actually admitted to hospital to start taking this table?
Any thoughts greatly recieved (on fingolimod, not the decision to swap treatments)
Thanks so much in advance.