TRIVIA: nothing to do with MS

The Phenomenal power of the human mind.

I cdnoult blveiee that I cloud aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. _The phaonmneal pweor of the human mind! Acocdrnig to rsheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer inwaht order the ltteers in a word are, the only iprmoatntt thing is that the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. Amzanig huh?

Who said slpeling was ipmorantt.

George

Yes amazing George… could read that no problem!

Pat x

Yes, it is amazing, and interesting, but torture to a spelling and grammar fiend like me

Luisa x

Does that mean that one could shuffle the middle letters in one of the naughty words that the forum system would normally take out? Well, I’l be bggureed!

Of course, this is similar to the way in which people miss their own typos - they see what they wrote, not what is actually on the paper.

Geoff

This is truly amazing. I like to have the thought too that reading like this might just give my lowly perforated brain a workout.

Moira

Seen this before and love it. It’s really amazing

Read it?!

I can SAY it!!!

Todays gem (for those that know re my speech troubles) was I can fell smish and chips…

Ellie x

I never knew I could read Welsh

Wb

I remember that years ago there was an advert on the tube for a shorthand system that was an alternative to Pitmans. It read:

“f u cn rd ths, u cn bcm sec n gt a gd jb!”

I used to think that I was so clever as a kid that I could understand it

And woblyboy, 1 of my projects for the next year is to learn basic conversational Welsh! I’ve been vowing to do it for years as revenge on my husband who, when we first, had me convinced for 3 months that he coud speak Welsh!