Tens machine experience needed

Hi All,

I mentioned a few days ago about the urgent back operation I had to have urgently a couple of weeks ago. I have been having some physiotherapy this week and the therapist has suggested I invest in a Tens machine as it may help my lower back. I have never used such a machine and am reluctant to invest in something that may just end up in the back of a cupboard within a few weeks, or being shoved on E-bay or something to get rid of it.

I guess one or two of you have probably used these before. How did you find it and did it help you? Most importantly, did it make your MS better or worse? I have a very painful left leg (MS related) and experience has told me that it is not too receptive to new ideas, but the therapist thinks the machine might help my leg as well as my back.

I will be very grateful for any help.

Have a good day now.

Dave

Hi , I was lent a tens by a physio to see if it helped a bad shoulder. It did, but only whilst it was on. I wouldnt spend a lot on one. I paid £10 for mine.

luv Pollx

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!!!
forged and machined components
http://www.fivebrosforgings.com/products/cncmachinecomponents.html