Ten things I've found useful

Hi Guy’s hope your are well(well as well as you can be) the sun is shining here so I’m in a good mood.

ive put Ten things I found useful" on my blog page http://www.amazon-lady.com do take a look and I hope you will find it informative and humours, please do add a comment if you feel it was useful, if so I will keep on writing pages. I have found writing this blog very Catholic. Lots of love to you all Amazon lady

Hi Amazon Lady, great blog. Once again well written and all very good stuff.

I do tapestry (well everyone calls it tapestry but in fact real tapestry is done on a loom… what I do is really needlepoint). I find it very relaxing, satisfying and keeps my fingers going. They (my fingers) feel like fat sausages but I still manage to sew.

All the best and well done,

Pat xx

Hi Pat glad you enjoyed the blog, I have got so many more story’s to tell, so keep on reading. Nice to hear from you.

all the best Amazon lady

1 Like

Love the blog again!

As a very long term MSer I wholeheartedly agree with your list.

I don’t have a diary but , for me, something better! A very special friend with progressive MS who, coincidently, has very similar symptoms to me and on a daily basis we talk about our symptoms and a myriad of other things and try to advise and support each other.

I can’t tell you how much this has improved my life, my husbands too because I no longer need to trouble him with detail.

hope you keep posting your links Amazon Lady!

Nina x

1 Like

I’ve been lost reading your blog for a while this morning. I really enjoyed it. You’ve made me start the day with a smile, thank you. Keep it up. Your ten top things are very good, I have a brain like a sieve and have a calendar to keep me on track and had lists in note books all over the place. I’ve found a notebook app on my phone though and have found it really useful for lists of drugs, doctors etc as well as all my silly bits and pieces too.

As my daughter has drummed it into me to carry my phone at all times (for my safety apparently, she sends texts or rings me and life isn’t worth living if I don’t respond) I’m not scratching around in my bag for the lists that could be in any bag or drawer. I’ve never had a smart phone before and it’ll never replace my Kindle but they definitely have their place life.

A very enjoyable blog, thanks for the link. Take care.

Cath x

1 Like

Hi Pat I know I thanked you for your comment,but could you please add this to the comments on my blog, it would certainly help others, and keep reading loads more to come. Thanks again Amazon lady

Hi Cath thank you so much for your lovely comment, could you please add your comment to the site as it will help others, and keep reading loads more to come. Thanks again Amazon lady

1 Like