temporary speech problems part of ms? please help me

Hi Vicki Not only do I have problems slurring my speech, I have cognitive issues, not as quick as I used to be. Find it hard following instructions. Don’t you love flat pack. The icing on the cake I’d dizziness and balance. Quite often people get the idea I have had a few, but I haven’t. I have two crutches to walk straight and they have-ha :slight_smile: Don’t worry it’s normal, whatever that is. Takeit easy Mike x

Hi Vikki, Like you I tend to slur my speach and find it can differ depending other symptoms too. When I was 25 and had lost the left hand side of body “numb” for approx 10 weeks my face and tongue were also effected and every word was a challenge…very frustrating. Since my recent relapse in October too much visual & audio stimuli sends my melon into overload and slurred speach becomes a companion again. On so-so days I can’t find the words I am looking for or the correct word is replaced by a completely incorrect word and meaning…I have even tried to convince other people that THEY are wrong as I am 100% certain that the meaning and word are correct. I hold daily accountability meetings at work and I become aware of my slip ups when blank faces look up with a sideways tilt…" did he just say what I think he did?" …whoops!! Take care Allen x

Sorry Vicki, I’d mis-spelt your name in my above post…Facepalm! Allen x