So it’s been nearly 2 years since I become aware that MS could be a possibility for me.
I had a repeat scan back in May which showed no change to the existing lesions, which is reassuring.
This morning I had a follow up with the Neuro and we’ve decided to go for the LP.
Hes told me if it comes back positive for oligloconal bands he will confirm a diagnosis of MS. If negative, I get the pleasure of seeing him again in 6 months and continuing with the repeat MRIs every 6-12 months.
I don’t want to have MS, but I do want answers and I’m sick of limboland.
LP to be scheduled for mid October - so will hopefully know more shortly thereafter. It is nice to feel like things are moving forward atleast, but I am scared…