Strange Experience

Hi Everyone, Hope you are as well as you can be. This morning I woke up got dressed etc and suddenly on this bright sunny warm morning I felt exceedingly cold. I then started shaking all over. I managed to get downstairs and have breakfast but the whole time I was having tremors all over me. I tried to speak and it came out as jibberish I could barely say anything. I went back to bed and slept for a couple of hours and woke up, not shaking but exceedingly stiff. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. I feel very tender and my walking is terrible. Janet x

hi janet

i get sudden attacks of the shivers, even if it is warm.

i was sat outside in the sun at my sisters yesterday and suddenly starting shivering and had to go home.

even then i was freezing and couldnt get warm so i went to bed!

i feel like my internal thermostat has gone mental since i got ms.

and where are the hot flushes when you need one?

carole x

Thanks Carole, I thought I was going mad as it’s never happened to me like that before and it was a little scary. You helped put my mind at rest, so thank you. Janet x

Hi, I also feel cold and shivery when everyone else is basking in the sun and they cant understand why I need a fleece and sometimes a hot water bottle.

I get an unpleasant cold tingle down my sides too.

Yes, our thermostats are broken!

luv Pollx

Thanks Poll, I wondered what on earth was happening to me, I couldn’t even speak, a problem I’ve never suffered with before LOL. Janet x