Still here but...

So pleased you’ve been prescribed citalopram, it’s very good…my husband has been taking it for a few years.

Should take about a week to ten ten days to kick in.

Good luck Kev , let us know what you think of them once they kick in.

Take care,

Nina x

1 Like

Hello everyone, its good to read all these positive comments about Citalopram as I was just about to give up on taking it due to the side effects of extreme fatigue and horrible nausea. Ive just come home after 3 weeks in a neurological clinic and they suggested trying an anti-depressant, I was sceptical at first but it might help? (I hope). Ive been taking it now for 6 days - any idea how long it takes for your system to settle down and get use to it? I feel so drowsy and nauseous, added to the usual MS symptoms I can barely drag myself off the couch this week.

Hi Whiteowl. I’m 2 days in on mine, but not expecting any benefit for a week or so. As for side effects I feel so lousy anyway there’s no way of telling whether citalopram is adding to it. My situation is complicated by a malfunctioning pituitry gland which leads to thyroid and adrenal gland issues, plus I tend to be low sodium and vit D deficient. My ill feelings could be down to anything, even MS!

Hugs to you from a breezy Margate Kev, how do predictive txt work I typed in Kev it spell Jeb I delete Jeb and retype Kev failing to capitalize and it spells Kev with capital. I find predictive text to be much slower coz I typed in all this extra to tell you about my predictive text adventure. Progress? I don’t think so!!!

)))(((( there is your hug kev I could have chosen a capital k but trying to keep it on its toes.

Nite folks

Don

Thanks buddy, and the same to you in return.

don’t get me started on predictive text- take your eyes off it for one second and it looks like those monkeys trying to type Shakespeare. Crikey, it predicted Shakespeare!

feeling a bit better this morning. Waiting for Watford v. Man U. to start at 12.45.

big invasions of starlings on the feeders by the window here, all the other birds sneaking in when there’s a lull. All fuelling up for cold weather.

1 Like

My feeders are all empty Heather refuses to fill them when it’s raining the won’t fill them when it’s stopped cos it’s muddy. I had loads of Parakeets here earlier but they left hungry.

Don

Watford was unfortunate

1 Like