Soooo tired

I’m struggling so much with fatigue - please can anyone advise what I cud do to help it or take? Can’t get on with everyday life just floored :frowning: I’m so fed up…

Hi Kel - I can’t really help but I’m just bumping you to the top in case someone can.

Take care

JBK x

Hi Kel04, I too am am suffering from Chronic Fatigue, I’m flat out and can sleep up to 16-18hrs a day! I’m also fed up with it, I’m wasting my life away. My Neurologist has prescibed me Modafinil, this could possibly help you too if you want to go down the med route. Let us know how you get on. x

Just a thought - what are your iron levels like? Mine were low so now I take a liquid called Spatone (a supplement that doesn’t worsen my dreaded constipation) as well as Berocca for vitamin B12 (has others too). It costs a bit but works for me. Still tired but function better. Hope this helps.

Hi, I’m also fighting fatigue. I’ve been prescribed Amantadine which keeps me awake for a while but doesn’t help give me any energy to do anything and I just feel completely exhausted. I read about a food supplement called acetyl-L-carnitine which is reported to help so I’ve ordered it online from a health store. Hope it works!

Hi,

at the moment I am feeling really rubbish!! Over that last few weeks I have been feeling really achey, sometimes feel like I have a cold coming then that goes away!! Also really sick and dizzy (which I take tablets for). I just wondered if anyone else sometimes feel really achey, like flu too?

I have relapsing and remitting MS, I used to inject with Copaxone but since having Campath just on my sickness/dizziness tablets, also pregabalin for my Neuralgia.

Sorry, I feel like a moaning minnie, but just fed up! Going to see my GP later, also waiting for a phone call from my MS nurse!!

If anyone can shed any light on this I would really appreciate it.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Tigger15,

I also have RRMS, diagnosed 3 years ago but not on any meds. Just lately my balance has been a bit iffy and I have had dizziness and nausea which has put me off work for 3 weeks. Didn’t bother to get dressed at all yesterday as I felt achey and, well, just ‘ill’. Today I went for a wobbly stroll and haven’t moved from the sofa since as I feel rubbish too.

Can’t give you any advice as this is all new to me but just wanted you to know you’re not alone!

Hope the doctor’s went ok and you feel a little better now.

Elimay.

Hi Tigger15,

I also have RRMS, diagnosed 3 years ago but not on any meds. Just lately my balance has been a bit iffy and I have had dizziness and nausea which has put me off work for 3 weeks. Didn’t bother to get dressed at all yesterday as I felt achey and, well, just ‘ill’. Today I went for a wobbly stroll and haven’t moved from the sofa since as I feel rubbish too.

Can’t give you any advice as this is all new to me but just wanted you to know you’re not alone!

Hope the doctor’s went ok and you feel a little better now.

Elimay.