Should I still get MRI?

It has been a stressful past couple of weeks for me…let me start with my symptoms first. A little over two weeks ago I developed a dizzy sensation. It wasnt vertigo, just like half seconds where it was like my eyes/ brain had to readjust. This happened on and off everyday, especially after movement, and continued on until just yesterday/today. This happened after I came down with a fever virus (not sure if there is a correlation there or not). This started to concern me and then a week ago my arm became heavy…sort of like a weak grip…harder to hold on to things. Once this happened I went to the doc. He diagnosed me with BPPV and told me to come back if it didn’t get better. The weak feeling then extended to my leg and the dizziness continued, went back on Friday and he brought up MS and is scheduling me for an MRI…have to get insurance approved and scheduled still. Saturday I developed the falling asleep/pins and needles sensation in the same weak arm and leg. This happened maybe 4 or 5 times and didn’t last longer than 5 min at most. Dizziness is finally completely gone today and I feel relieved, although my leg/arm still feel weak…but improving, haven’t had pins and needles since Sat. Anyway, my question is that if I feel completely normal soon, should I continue with the MRI? They are expensive and of course there are radiation concerns too…I just feel like the weakness could be anxiety related. I found a few articles of anxiety mimicking ms symptoms…I don’t normally suffer from anxiety, but after I started to get dizzy I started to worry and Google diagnosed me with all of this scary stuff. Once my side went weak I pretty much started to plan my life around having MS. I became sort of depressed and didn’t have much of an appetite for two days and it was all I thought about (still is, although I’m not freaking out as much?) Do you think anxiety can do that? If I feel completely fine tomorrow, would that be typical of an MS attack? Sorry for the long post… Also, I am a 30 year old female, mother of two, I work nights and don’t get as much sleep as I should. I also am white, northern European ancestry, and have had mono in my teens.

Thanks again. I feel like I will get one. Technically we can afford it, it would just set us back a bit. I guess it would be worth it for a peace of mind. Hoping my leg and arm feel completely normal.tomorrow so I can stop stressing out.