Scary symptoms

Hi everyone I’m new here, I guess I just need a place to say how I’m feeling and if anybody has/had these symptoms with ms. It all started about 8 weeks ago I had a hospital stay due to gallbladder flare up and within 4 days of returning home I would feel off balance for a few moments, then a headache and brain fog started with odd sensations down the left side of my body which lasted a few weeks, then I had a strange feeling in my tongue almost like it was stiff at the back. The headache has passed aswell as the strange sensation, however the toungue feeling is just getting worse every morning I feel like my tongue and throat are paralysed but I can still speak although it sounds like I have some speech problems, It does come and go but it always feels strange, I’ve also started having muscle twitches mainly left side but all over body, my joints feel stiff especially in the morning. All my bloods are Normal and mri was normal although a few nodules were found. Dr has referred me to neurology, do these sounds like ms symptoms I’m struggling to cope so badly, thanks for reading

Oh sorry you were in hospital with gallbladder issue, i have had that it is not nice.

could all be a reaction to the stay in hospital. I have no idea but nothing specific to MS. Anxiety can cause a lot of these issues too.

Perhaps talk to your GP about this? Sorry i cant be more helpful but did you have any of this before the hospital visit?