Saying hello for the first time

Hello, my name is Teresa. I am 51 and was diagnosed with RRMS in January 2017. I’m from Dudley, West Midlands. Is there anyone else from this area.

Himy name is stephanie i was diagnosed wiv rrms wen i was 18 i am now 35.i am new to this site have neva joined a site for ppl wiv ms.i now have ppms and am takin ocrevus,prior to this i was taking tysabari {was on that for 9 and a half yr}.im defo not as mobile as i was,im useing a electric chair in the house } .feel exhausted most ov the time,has anyone gone through anything similar with treatments?

Hi Stephanie. I take Aubagio, have been taking this for about 3 years. I feel that since being diagnosed my mobility has got worse. Around the house I use an elbow crutch but to go out I have a wheelchair. I have a brilliant family who help me but it’s my mom that I feel sorry for. When we go out together she has to push me around. She does it and helps me with whatever I need help with but I feel so guilty.

HI,
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis.
The MS society has regional groups that meet up for exercise, coffee and presentations.
Think they are just starting up again after lockdown.

See if there’s anything in your area.
Jen

i no i feel the same when any1 has to push me or do anything for me!so how long have u bin on your treatment?{ive neva heard that 1}

I’ve been taking it for about 3 years. I take one tablet at night. I have been quite lucky with it as I have heard some people have terrible side effects