Sauce pans lol cookware ???

Hi,

I have been in search of double handled sauce pans, my grips pants at the moment and i need to be able to cook meals for my family but i cant carry them one handed. Has anyone seen or know where i can get some from I’d be really greatfull

Thank you

Jo xxx

Try the Doctor Cook range from active mobility centre. They do complete sets with special chunky double handles. Otherwise Lakeland do a couple. Hope this helps.

Thank you very mich Dinks, I will go and have a nose now :slight_smile:

Jo xxx

IKEA have some lovely pot style pans. Xx

l love cooking - but find l can not carry pans/plates etc. Now l use a rollator - and l can carry things from fridge/freezer to kitchen and from hob/worktop to table with it. Also, put the phone and remote in the bag section. Feel more in control - knowing l can make meals for family and friends and not have to ask, too much, for help. l do find l cannot step up on a stool or steps to reach the top shelves in the cupboards. lf it is not a ‘fragile’ item - l can knock it down with my gripper rod. But if it is a glass container or heavy tin -then l do have to ask ~OH for help.

[quote=spacejacket]

l love cooking - but find l can not carry pans/plates etc. Now l use a rollator - and l can carry things from fridge/freezer to kitchen and from hob/worktop to table with it. Also, put the phone and remote in the bag section. Feel more in control - knowing l can make meals for family and friends and not have to ask, too much, for help. l do find l cannot step up on a stool or steps to reach the top shelves in the cupboards. lf it is not a ‘fragile’ item - l can knock it down with my gripper rod. But if it is a glass container or heavy tin -then l do have to ask ~OH for help.

I know the problem being such a vertically challenged (short a.se)person. When I win the lottery I am going to have a kitchen with those amazing wall cupboards that lower when required. Brilliant idea just need the wherewithall to purchase!