Quiz Time Part 2

Answers on a postcard please :wink: V

Verona wrote:

Answers on a postcard please :wink: V

Confused now!!!

I DID post a Quiz… where the hec did it go I’ll try again Quiz time Part 2 Q1 What is the lightest element in the periodic table? Q2 What does a geiger counter measure Q3 What organ of the human body has the largest surface area? Q4 What is the largest planet in our solar system Q5 What is a female donkey called? Q6 What is a ‘petroglyph’? Q7 Who is credited with devising the first waterproof fabric? Q8 What was the term for the small horses used for haulage in coal mines? Q9 Who wrote ‘The Tenant of Wildfell Hall’? Q10 Who first described MS in 1868

Q3 = the liver (it is the biggest organ… but is the skin also considered an organ? I think it is). Q7 = Macintosh (educated guess) Q9 = Ann Bronte A rather pathetic 3 and not even sure if Q3 and Q7 are right… :roll: Pat x

Patb wrote:

Q3 = the liver (it is the biggest organ… but is the skin also considered an organ? I think it is). Q7 = Macintosh (educated guess) Q9 = Ann Bronte A rather pathetic 3 and not even sure if Q3 and Q7 are right… :roll: Pat x

Q3 is skin (largest surrface area) 7 & 9 are right also Only 7 more to go :lol:

Glenn Bogle wrote:

Do I win the caravan or the teasmaid?

Ooo Ooo go for the teasmaid! I have one and it’s awesome!

Q1 What is the lightest element in the periodic table? Hydrogen Q4 What is the largest planet in our solar system Jupiter Q8 What was the term for the small horses used for haulage in coal mines? Pit Pony Q10 Who first described MS in 1868? Jean-Martin Charcot

Glenn Bogle wrote:

Oooh - thanks for this! I cheated (of course) and texted Bamber Gascoigne. But he was in the middle of watching a play and told me to leave him alone. Q1 What is the lightest element in the periodic table? A feather Q2 What does a geiger counter measure? About 20 cm Q3 What organ of the human body has the largest surface area? Fnaaar! That’s between me and my urologist… Q4 What is the largest planet in our solar system? John Prescott Q5 What is a female donkey called? John Prescott Q6 What is a ‘petroglyph’? A system of writing developed by bored Esso employees. Q7 Who is credited with devising the first waterproof fabric? Old MacDonald, before he became a farmer. Q8 What was the term for the small horses used for haulage in coal mines? Osama bin Overladen Q9 Who wrote ‘The Tenant of Wildfell Hall’? Emily the Brontosaurus Q10 Who first described MS in 1868? Jean-Claude van Charcoal Do I win the caravan or the teasmaid?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

Verona wrote:

I DID post a Quiz… where the hec did it go I’ll try again Quiz time Part 2 Q1 What is the lightest element in the periodic table? Q2 What does a geiger counter measure Q3 What organ of the human body has the largest surface area? Q4 What is the largest planet in our solar system Q5 What is a female donkey called? Q6 What is a ‘petroglyph’? Q7 Who is credited with devising the first waterproof fabric? Q8 What was the term for the small horses used for haulage in coal mines? Q9 Who wrote ‘The Tenant of Wildfell Hall’? Q10 Who first described MS in 1868

Oh goody, I love quizzes :smiley: Q1 Hydrogen Q2 Radiocativity Q3 The skin Q4 Jupiter Q5 a jenny Q6 A rock carving Q7 Mr Macintosh??? :wink: Q8 Pit ponies Q9 Anne Bronte Q10 Jean-Martin Charcot Belinda x

Glenn Bogle wrote:

Oooh - thanks for this! I cheated (of course) and texted Bamber Gascoigne. But he was in the middle of watching a play and told me to leave him alone. Q1 What is the lightest element in the periodic table? A feather Q2 What does a geiger counter measure? About 20 cm Q3 What organ of the human body has the largest surface area? Fnaaar! That’s between me and my urologist… Q4 What is the largest planet in our solar system? John Prescott Q5 What is a female donkey called? John Prescott Q6 What is a ‘petroglyph’? A system of writing developed by bored Esso employees. Q7 Who is credited with devising the first waterproof fabric? Old MacDonald, before he became a farmer. Q8 What was the term for the small horses used for haulage in coal mines? Osama bin Overladen Q9 Who wrote ‘The Tenant of Wildfell Hall’? Emily the Brontosaurus Q10 Who first described MS in 1868? Jean-Claude van Charcoal Do I win the caravan or the teasmaid?

ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B x

1 - Hydrogen 2 - Radiation 3 - The lungs 4 - Jupiter 5 - A Jenny 6 - Rock Engravings 7 - Macintosh ? 8 - Pit ponies 9 - dunno 10 - dunno either

Brog64 wrote:

Verona wrote:

Oh goody, I love quizzes :smiley: Q1 Hydrogen Q2 Radiocativity Q3 The skin Q4 Jupiter Q5 a jenny Q6 A rock carving Q7 Mr Macintosh??? :wink: Q8 Pit ponies Q9 Anne Bronte Q10 Jean-Martin Charcot Belinda x

CORRECT :smiley:

durhamviper wrote:

Q1 What is the lightest element in the periodic table? Hydrogen Q4 What is the largest planet in our solar system Jupiter Q8 What was the term for the small horses used for haulage in coal mines? Pit Pony Q10 Who first described MS in 1868? Jean-Martin Charcot

Correct, so far :smiley:

Glenn Bogle wrote:

You win a cuddly toy as you got 1 wrong :o :o :o It was ANNE the Brontosaurus :lol: :lol: :lol:

durhamviper wrote:

Correct… so far

omega wrote:

1 - Hydrogen 2 - Radiation 3 - The lungs 4 - Jupiter 5 - A Jenny 6 - Rock Engravings 7 - Macintosh ? 8 - Pit ponies 9 - dunno 10 - dunno either

7/8 No 3 is skin