Prof. Charles ffrench-Constant: MS researcher

Very interesting, short programme on Radio 4 earlier this evening. “Charles ffrench Constant explains the promise of regenerative medicine for research into diseases like Multiple Sclerosis.” Available as a pod cast http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/fourthought V

[a=150][Hi everyone I can highly recommend this programme. I came by it last night just before sleep. Even I could understand it. It does seem like there is hope for us people suffering from Neurological problems but it’s not here just yet, seems very promising though. Wendy x/size]

There is hope out there folks, I keep thinking its something simple and we are just missing it… Sincere thanks for the information, take care, M

I think this guy should be given a medal by the clear English society. A boffin you can understand - and so interesting - My new best friend is the flatworm! :lol: Clarexxx

Cbear wrote:

I think this guy should be given a medal by the clear English society. A boffin you can understand - and so interesting - My new best friend is the flatworm! :lol: Clarexxx

Should that be My new best friends are the flatworms :lol: :lol: :lol: After all, cut one in half and in a short time there are 2 Cut one in 4 and almost an instant family :!: Really interesting programme and as you said he is so clear and easy to listen to. V

[a=#8040BF][/]
Verona wrote:

Should that be My new best friends are the flatworms[

Or it may be - my new best friend are the flatworm? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: Clarexxx

Really interesting, thanks for posting B x

Thanks, Verona. Alison x

Hi Verona, Thanks for the post,i found it very interesting. I dont think it will be in my lifetime but those behind me, it sounds promising. It would help if the MS society done more in these fields rather than waste money on the MS register. Take Care, Chris.

Hello, I heard this too - by coincidence - just driving back from my yoga class and couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I sat in the car on the driveway once I got home, just to hear the end bit. I do hope this comes soon, for all oure sakes. Now you have reminded me, I shall go back to the podcast and listen again. thanks! Gill

Thanks for the post, I downloaded it straight away onto my iphone, the guy was brilliant! He made the stem cell debate so clear and understandable, here’s to hoping for a change in the future :slight_smile: