One for admin

I got an email earlier saying someone had replied to my post but when I click the link, it is invalid. One for admin to look into I think

Hi, the link on the email may be invalid if the comment has been edited or deleted. Can you let me know which thread you’re referring to and the time which you received the email and I will take a look?

Thanks, Oliver (admin)

Oliver, I’ve received several notifications of replies that didn’t seem to exist; however, they all appeared a while later. I could be wrong, but I think they were new members’ posts that had been awaiting moderation.

Ben

1 Like

Thanks, Ben. Yep, I think you’re right, the link I received in the email for this thread worked fine, so I presume that is the case. I will look in to it, but I’m not sure what we can do, as we need to moderate new users posts for obvious reasons but thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Sorry, only just seen this so I’m not sure when the posts were or if they were by new members. What I can say is that it seems to be every email that I have received for several months now. I’ve sorted it by unsubscribing to all topics and just dip in and out to check for updates.