Not Sure

Hi Guys

Been off the interntfo a while (Viri Media are so usless) went see Neuro on friday he now thns i have either MG or MND, as m MRI has shown no whte marks, sending meo see another Neur, he s made the appointment for wednesday so back to squar one with DX, but even if its not MSi will stay here as you guys have been brilliant to me.

Mac xxxx

1 Like

Hi Mac,

My goodness you are having an awful time of it at the moment. Sorry you are going to have these further tests.

It must be a worrying time for you. Please come back and let us know how you are getting on.

i will be thinking of you.

(((Hugs)))

Mags xx

2 Likes

Hi there. Have you been given a PPMS dx and if so when. I am im limbo although I do have a spinal lesion yet not enough evidence for MS. I have often wondered about MS and MND but havent been able to find out how they diagnose those. Have you been told what tests they do?

Hope all goes well

Moyna xx

1 Like

Hi Mac

What a confusing time you are going through, more tests, thinking of you with everything crossed (((((hugs))))).

Please let us know how you get on, good luck for Wednesday.

Pam x

1 Like

Sorry you are having such a rotten time Mac.

Good luck for Wednesday, please let us know how you get on.

Thinking of you,

Nina x

1 Like

Hi Moyna

The Neuro said he thought i had PPMS back in Febuary had my MRI scan in june and saw the Neuro on friday he now says it could be MND as theyre closely related he has arranged for me to see another Neuro this wedneday.

Mac x

1 Like

sorry your ggoing through such a rough time fingers crossed.

dON

1 Like

Hi Mac, I’m so sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Hope you get some answers very soon.

Whatever the outcome, you will always be welcome on here.

Let us know what the neuro says on Wednesday.

Thinking of you,

Pat xx

1 Like

Thanks Guys let you know what happends tomorrow

Mac

1 Like

Hope all goes well

Don

1 Like

Hi Guys

Sw neuro on wednesdsay he agreed with the neuro i saw last week an said that due to a clear MRI scan he’s happy that it may not be MS and there for did not think that a spinal tap ould reveal anything, going to do more tests so at the moment i have an unxplained neurological problem. Having have a EEG and a brain check for Parkinsons, will keep you posted.

Mac

1 Like

Well Mac I’m very glad they are going to do more tests and let’s hope they find the answer.

IF all of those tests prove negative I still think a lumbar puncture would be good idea. Wait and see what happens.

All the best… hang on in there.

Pat xx

1 Like

Hi Mac

Sorry you have to go through more tests, but if it determines the problem, it will be worth it.

Hang in there, keep in touch.

Pam x

2 Likes

Hi Mac

So sorry to hear you’re having a tough time, facing o much uncertainty is so tough. I remember literally 2 days before my 1st Neuro appt crying my eyes out as I couldn’t stand and everything was getting a bit wobbly, my understanding was I had a trapped nerve and that was what the MRI was about, I wasn’t prepared for it at all and only started to panic a few days before.

It’s rotten for you, I hope the tests all fly by and you get to the bottom of whatever it is. I think you know we’ll all still be here for you

Take care and keep us posted

Sonia x

1 Like