Not sure if I have MS

I have pains in my left shoulder and elbow and some constipation.I also have a speech problem but might have been caused by a mini stroke I had in September.I am always getting awake early feeling stressed.I have always been worried and have had numerous anxiety problems so wondered if my problems are anxiety related.My eyesight is fine.I have no numbness or pins and needles have no spasms no probnlem walking Ieven manage to do some running.Thanks for reading this

1 Like

Hi @laserbeam. Sounds like you are experiencing a lot of symptoms at the minute. Making a diagnosis is one really that only a neurologist can make. Firstly, you need to get the doctor on board so that he can make an initial assessment of what is going on.

As you will see reading through lots of posts on this forum that so many symptoms may or not be ms. This is what makes the ms journey at times a long and frustrating one.

If you are worried, and you feel your symptoms are worsening, particularly as you have had a mini stroke, you should consider going back to the doctor and discussing :blush: