New symptoms, looking for support/chat

Hi all just wanted to write down my symptoms and get some support.
Back in may I had a very painful right leg that I put down to being a trapped nerve I took painkillers daily for months to live with it, around the same time as this started I had a very light weak feeling in my right hand/arm that lasted for a few days so I thought no more about it.
Fast forward to September and the weak hand/arm is back with some pain and shooting feeling in my fingers/wrist that made it difficult to sleep (doc diagnosed carpal tunnel) I started wearing a splint at night, things improved a little until a few weeks ago i developed flu and with this my whole right arm became unusable for 1 hr(couldn’t lift it/was numb) before tingling it’s way back although I still have some weird feeling in it and it’s not back to normal just yet, since may I have also experienced a cold that came with vertigo for the first time ever (never experienced this before and am usually over cold/flus pretty quick)
My eye sight has definitely gotten worse so now wear glasses for the first time.
I have also experienced pins and needles in hands/feet over a couple days, numb above my lip lasted only a minute and occasional crawling sensation under skin in legs/arms.
Since all of this I’ve been having regular headaches that I’ve visited the doctor for, I regularly feel over tired/generally ill and can’t remember the last time I just felt “well”.
Currently I have a strange problem with my left knee that I can literally feel travelling down to my toe, my knee feels like it’s locking in place sometimes, I do find it hard to describe my symptoms! I also have some light neck/shoulder/back pain and find carrying things difficult

Through docs I have had blood tests all normal and a ct scan of brain again normal

Hi trf…it’s hard to know what’s going on sometimes.

keep your diary of symptoms.

have you seen a neuro yet?

Boudsx

I have been referred and just had a letter yesterday saying I will get an appointment to see neurologist but it can take a while